Category: Food, Wine & Nightlife, Cooking Classes, Cooking Class
Location: Piedmont, AT – Italy
Leaves from: AT, Italy
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Traditional Italian Cooking Class on a Sustainable Farm using Foraged Wild Herbs
Enjoy a private farm tour and authentic cooking class in a local home with host Viviana who has a PhD in Natural Sciences and is known as an expert in the field of herbs. This is a perfect experience for anyone looking to connect with local culture over food. Your cooking class will take place in a local home kitchen where Viviana will teach you how to make 2-3 traditional Italian dishes from their family recipes. After cooking, you will enjoy your meal together in your host’s home.
• Cooking lesson in a local home
• A visit to Vivi’s sustainable farm land and collect ingredients together with her.
• Introduction to Italy’s culture and cuisine
• 100% private activity
• Experience Italian hospitality in a residential Asti neighborhood
• Vegetarian options available
Tours on ItalyTravelandMore.com are booked through an affiliate program. We may receive a small commission but this will not incur any additional charges for you, the user.
Need further assistance?