Category: Food, Wine & Nightlife, Cooking Classes, Cooking Class
Location: Liguria, Rapallo – Italy
Leaves from: Rapallo, Italy
Duration: 6 hours
Market visit and cooking class with lunch or dinner at a local’s home in Rapallo
Visit the vibrant local market and traditional food shops with an expert home cook.
After your market tour, immerse yourself in a private cooking class at a local’s home, learn the secrets of the most famous recipes of the Rapallo cuisine and enjoy everything you’ve cooked for lunch/dinner, accompanied by local wine.
• Go shopping at a local market and get advice on the most authentic ingredients from an expert home cook
• Live a day like an Italian: participate in a private cooking class in a real local’s home
• Discover Italian cuisine from the inside: cook 3 traditional recipes
• Taste everything you have prepared, paired with local wines
• Take home a souvenir: the official ‘Cesarine’ apron
Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Tours on ItalyTravelandMore.com are booked through an affiliate program. We may receive a small commission but this will not incur any additional charges for you, the user.
Need further assistance?